Some things you should know…
- All drivers must be at least 17 years of age and have a valid full driver’s license (although it is not necessary to bring it along).
- Passengers have to be at least 6 years of age, but height does matter. Safety is our top priority.
- Legal guardians must sign for all passengers under 17 years of age.
- Use of alcohol is strictly forbidden prior and during any tour.
- All drivers must read our driving terms and condition form and sign a waiver of responsibility & acceptance. This states that they will obey the given terms and will ride at their own risk.
- All payment must be finalized prior to the tour. Read further about our payment terms and conditions here.
- Drivers must bring a credit card along to the tour. They are required to sign a damage deposit form, agreeing to a deposit held in the event of any bike damage.
- We have a 48 hour individual cancellation policy. See below for more details!
- Reservations require a credit card deposit.
- Proper shoes are required. This means no high heels, sandals, flip flops or open toed shoes.
Our Cancellation Policy
- 48 hours notice – 90% Refund
- Less than 48 hours notice – No Refund
- No shows and cancellations on location – No Refund